The Next Stage

To simplify things we bought a push to break switch – rather than using our home made (not so reliable) switch.

The next step was to get the circuit off the breadboard and onto a circuit board that could fit nicely into the lids. Unfortunately we did not seem to have a natural talent for this. Silly mistakes  meant that even with 4 hands this took us all day but in the end the circuit still would not work setting us back a few weeks worth of work. We decided to go back to the breadboard and recreate the circuit that we had before. Of course that now, is also, refusing to work…

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s